|Men’s 2002 Rankings|
|Women’s 2002 Rankings|
Here is the method for the 2002 Rankings:
- The ranking is based on the three Pro Tour stops, plus the Flight Worlds Tricks and Freeride events.
- For the Flight Worlds, first place in the men’s open division is equivalent to one position below last place in the men’s pro division.
- Scores for each event are based on order of finish, with 1st place worth 100 points, 2nd 80, 3rd 65, 4th 55, 5th 45, 6th 35, 7th 30, 8th 25, 9th 20, 10th 17, 11th 14, 12th 11, 13th 8, 14th 7, 15th 6, 16th 5, 17th 4, 18th 3, 19th 2, 20th 1.
- Riders must compete in a minimum of 3 events to be ranked.
- Use the highest four scores to determine the ranking.
The method for 2003 Rankings is still to be determined.