USHA is ready to open this year’s voting for 10 awards to honor up-and-coming athletes and dedicated individuals in the sport of hydrofoiling.
For 2012 year, the following awards will be given out for these categories:
Male Athlete of the Year
Female Athlete of the Year
Rising Star of the Year
Volunteer/Ambassador of the Year
Hydrofoil Club of the Year
Most Improved Male/Female/Junior Athlete of the Year
Best Supporting Member of the Year
Hall of Fame or That’s Incredible Award
- Nominees will be judged for their performance from 9/1/2011 to 8/31/2012 only.
- All nominations must come from USHA members and all nominees must be USHA members.
- Nomination forms will be accepted on-line by Friday September 14, 2012.
- Only fully completed written nomination forms will be reviewed. Submit all requested pieces of information on the nomination form.
- Nominations will not be accepted verbally or by phone.
- USHA reserves the right to seek nominations between the nomination deadline and the selection date, and to decline nominations.
- USHA board members and members will vote for award winners in September. USHA awards winners for each category will be given to USA-WS for several award nominees in similar categories.
- The awards are sponsored by USHA and each winner is awarded a plaque or certificate.